9/23/07

Let the Outside Reading Begin!

I started my outside reading book, Until They Bring the Street Cars Back, today. So far the story is relatively interesting, but not enough to get me through large amounts at a time. However, I like the fact that the story takes place in a town (St. Paul) that I've visited many times and am very familiar with. I hope that I'll be able to finish this book before the next Breakfast Book Club meeting when we meet the author, but there are so many other distractions! School, tennis, New Moon... (which I plan to finish for a second time tonight). Stay tuned to see how this all turns out.

1 comment:

Sophie said...

Hey, I'm reading that for outside reading and the Breakfast Book Club too! I don't know how I'm going to manage to finish in time though. Wait, the 26th is this Thursday, isn't it...Oh shoot...