3/20/08

The Real Deal

My short story is turning out to be not so short. I feel like I am writing a full length novel! It's difficult sometimes to keep at it; I definitely need to work on condensing parts of it. Wondering what it is exactly I'm writing about? The story was originally something I intended to submit to IMAGES, but didn't have the time to finish. Now is the perfect opportunity. There are two main characters who I have yet to name-- I dislike putting a label on their identity. Unlike naming a child at birth, these characters' personalities and traits are already formed and developed, so I feel their names must fit them perfectly. Moving on, the story is based around the life of a teenage girl from the early twenty-first century living in Canada. One night, she is robbed and left for dead. Her body is used in scientific experimentation with the concept of absolute zero, and by some miracle, her body and soul are completely conserved for over one hundred years. My story begins when she is taken out of her comma like state and awakens...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.