10/30/07

An After Thought


Yes, yes, outside reading for quarter one is over, but I wanted to add this to my blog. See, I was watching Gossip Girl a couple nights ago (because I'm that cool), and realized that the character Dan reminds me a lot of Cal (From Until They Bring The Streetcars Back)! Dan is cute, atheletic, sweet, lovesick, and brave, the same characteristics Cal has. Dan sticks up for his little sister, Jenny, against Chuck, is head over heels for Serena, and in general, just a very nice guy. In comparison, Cal sticks up for Gretchen and is head over heels for Lola! If they ever made a movie out of this book, Penn Badgley (aka Dan Humphrey) should definitely play the part of Cal!

P.S. They should have kept the streetcars in Minnesota; I would have loved to ride them.

1 comment:

usasha92 said...

Hahahahaha..... you told me about this appealing-to-the-eye guy (oo RHYME) and even though I haven't seen gossip girls or TWILIGHT, I read one book [gg] and he seems like a good guy for Serena. I didn't know you watched gossip girls?