12/1/07

Edward Potential


I'm not quite sure if this counts as a valid blog post (for my english class), though it does have to do with past literary experiences. So, on with it already! At a late hour the previous night, I spoke online with a friend who claimed she had discovered "the perfect Edward Cullen" to act in the upcoming Twilight movie alongside Kirsten Stewart as Bella. At first glance, I recognized the actor as Nate Archibald from the popular CW series Gossip Girl. Immediatly I thought that he would never be able to play the super stong, protective, and masculine vampire. However, as more time passed, the more I realized-- why not? He is certainly "...lanky, less bulky, with untidy, bronze-colored hair" (as Stephenie Meyer described Edward in Twilight), not to mention his topaz colored eyes. Though some upper east saide haters may scorn this show, which is my secret pleasure, I believe that Chace Crawford would make for a very suitable Edward Cullen. Thanks very much for this idea Kisa!

No comments: