12/11/07

EMERGENCY POST!!!



I know, I am getting a bit excessive: my blogs all tend to connect to Twilight or Fruits Basket, which unfortunately at the moment is being overshadowed by this big news. What is it you ask? Simply that.... AN EDWARD HAS BEEN CHOSEN. I repeat, THE PART OF EDWARD CULLEN HAS BEEN CAST. I can tell your expectations are dwindling, but never fear, I am exuberant and very excited with the choice. The actor's name is Robert Pattinson- you may recognize him from the world famous Harry Potter films. Yes- our very own Edward Cullen has participated in the number one world book phenomenon, and is about to enter the realm of another. He is going to be quite successful, wouldn't you say? Well, this is but a short post, and I just wanted to say how pleased I am with the choice. Pattinson's accent will work miracles, especially with all the fan girls (like me) who swoon at English accents such as his. Above is a picture of the two actors playing our favorite couple. Can't wait to see them in action! ;)

2 comments:

usasha92 said...

ahahaha cant wait to see them in action either

Squimp said...

Oooooh they're both exactly how I imagined the characters. :)